Thursday, August 27, 2009

I finished a drawing for myself. I really did.

I hardly ever finish anything drawn for myself, but I did it this time! Haydee from Alexandre Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo. Haydee, you make everything all right in the end.



I should do a sketch post, too. In the mean time, here's some fun doodles. I'm (not really) sorry, but they are all Legend of Zelda related. I'm so impatient for Spirit Tracks (the new toon-styled LoZ game for DS) to be released that I'm replaying every other game in the franchise until December. Except for Four Swords, since I have no one with whom I can play. Very sad, I know. I'm currently playing through Ocarina of Time. Guys, the Shadow Temple is a lot scarier than I remember it being.






I need to practice coloring glass.

1 comment:

Daniel Wood said...

Nice pictures, especially the top one. You have always had a good eye for color, and its pretty impressive in the top one.